In the Sparkle Academy your dancer (ages 7-11) is growing in confidence and technique. She learns to move with grace and fluidity while retaining more complex choreography. She holds her head high as she learns the value of committing to and succeeding at her goals. Her sense of teamwork grows. Her smile truly sparkles on stage as her love of dance and self become intertwined.
The Sparkle Academy
Sparkle 1 and 2– core program
- ages 7-9
- ballet, jazz, contemporary
- meets for 4 hours per week (2 hours, 2 days a week)
- Currently Monday and Wednesday from 5-7 PM)
- investment: $299/month– includes registration, recital fee, monthly tuition, applicable costume(s) for the show.
Sparkle 3 and 4– core program
- ages 9-11
- ballet, jazz, contemporary
- meets for 6 hours per week (2 hours, 3 days a week)
- Currently Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 5-7 PM
- investment: $349/month-includes registration, recital fee, monthly tuition, applicable costume(s) for the show.
- ages 7-11
- choose from tap, hip hop, acro*
- Tap- Saturday from 2-3 PM
- Hip Hop- Saturday from 3-4 PM
- Acro- Friday from 4-5 PM
- each class meets for 1 hour each week
- investment: $99/month if electives taken individually
- costumes are not included for electives
- $399/month to take sparkle core classes and all electives
The Sparkle core program is divided into four levels based off of age and skill level. Students may start at any time within this program but must show mastery of their level before promotion to the next. With regular attendance, your child will thrive and should be able to progress from one level to the next each year.
The Sparkle Core Curriculum: Each class includes Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary
Sparkle Ballet: Comprised of the award winning American Ballet Theater curriculum. This curriculum builds upon a strong foundation emphasizing growth in strength and technique. Understanding of musicality is developed. Understanding of correct terminology
Sparkle Jazz: Utilizing our proven jazz curriculum, students learn kicks, turns, leaps, and isolations. Progressions across the floor help to incorporate technique into choreography. Stage presence and charisma are developed.
Sparkle Contemporary: Working with the hottest choreographers of today such as Travis Wall, Teddy Forance, and Kathryn McCormick, Centre Stage has partnered with CLI Studios to bring your child the very best that dance has to offer. Your child will learn rise and fall, expression, emotion, and endurance coupled with challenging and creative choreography through this award winning program. You will watch her blossom into a dancer that will truly Sparkle.
The Sparkle Elective Classes- optional additions in the Sparkle Academy
Sparkle Tap: Develop increased rythm with tap dance. Tap is fun and great for fine motor skills in the feet and legs.
Sparkle Hip Hop: Learn to lock, pop, and more. The hottest music and the latest dance trends make hip hop one of the most fun classes around. Rest assured that choreography and costumes are always cutting edge while still being age appropriate.
Sparkle Acro: Using the highly acclaimed acrobatic arts curriculum, dancer learn beginning to advanced skills such as cartwheels, aerials, handsprings. These skills are an important part of dance and make routines more exciting! *Acro is a technique only class. Dancers focus on skills and do not learn choreography or get a costume for this class.