Join us for a week to relive the magic as we dance and sing at FROZEN CAMP!
Do you want to build a snowman!
Come let it go at the most fun Spring Break Camp in town.
Dancing, movies, games, crafts and with a special guest appearance on the last day from Elsa and Anna.
Learn dances and song from the movies and put it together into a fun show for your family and friends on the last day (performance at 2 PM on 3/20/20). Don’t forget to dress up like your favorite character!
When: March 16-20, 9 AM- 3 PM
Where: Centre Stage Dance Studio
Early Registration: Register by March 1 and save $50. Only $249 for an amazing and unforgettable experience.
Frozen camp is the favorite camp of all time! These camps tend to fill up so don’t wait.
Frequently asked questions:
- What does my child need to bring?
- Sack lunch, water bottle, snacks
- What should my child wear?
- Comfy clothes and tennis shoes are fine. If your child has dance clothes or dance shoes, he/she can wear those also.
- Will my child be too tired?
- We incorporate a lot of great activities. Some are high energy like dancing and “snowball fights.” Others are more relaxing like reindeer antler crafts.
- My child doesn’t have dance experience. Is that okay?
- Of course. All experience levels are welcome.
- Are boys allowed?
- Definitely! We have activities that are super fun for all little humans!